We all have hair. Some of us have more, some of us have less. There are those that like to style it and some who barely give it a moment’s thought. In the end we are all different in our approaches to our hair but there are a few things that we do have in common (as we shall see). Some of us do not have any hair art all or it seems that what we do have is leaving us. If that’s the case then a trip to a Hair systems Cheltenham based specialist Barber n Bar will soon help you look at the alternatives.
- Hair is actually a type of skin or at least it’s made up of the same stuff. It’s called keratin and it’s also in the makeup of your fingernails as well as horses hoofs.
- If you want it to grow quickly then go on holiday. Hair grows faster in a warm climate so that trip to Zante or Torremolinos starts to mean a bit more.
- Wonder why your hair seems longer when it’s wet? It’s not as if water has magical properties or anything, it’s just that water can make hair seem longer than it naturally is when it is wet.
- The hair on you is actually dead. The only bit that is alive is beneath the skin. Therefore you should consider what you put in your body as much as what you put on the dead stuff out of it.
- You are more likely to have black hair than be a redhead. It’s not a very common trait to have red hair it would seem but anything looks good in black doesn’t it.