Knowing how to make a chocolate cake we provide great satisfaction and also we can give to our own with this treat.
Many people think they know how to make a chocolate cake should not be very difficult, but the truth is that there are several factors to consider:
- Follow the recipe to the letter
- Preheat the oven
- Cooking chocolate cake the right time
- Do not open the oven to finish
Ingredients (for 4 or 5 people)
- 160 g. tablet chocolate (85% cocoa)
- 130 g. butter
- 110 g. sugar
- 110 g. flour
- 85 g. cornstarch
- 3 eggs
- 60 g. of finely ground almonds
- 1 tablespoon small yeast (powder)
- Salt a pinch
How to make a chocolate cake
- Set the oven to 180 degrees.
- Ready the pan with butter and “paper” inside with baking paper.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, cornstarch and salt in a glass bowl well.
- Water bath will melt the chocolate. It is easier if you add a teaspoon of water.
- We will beat the butter (squishy) apart, until you have a good creamy texture.
- Then, stirring, we will be putting the sugar and then the melted chocolate.
- Now is the time to add the eggs well beaten? When everything is well homogeneous mixture add the flour, cornstarch, etc.
- Continue mixing everything and add, stirring, almonds.
- Now it’s time to put all this in a mold and bake about 45 minutes.
- We will remove from the oven and let cool for ten minutes before removing from the pan.
If we like the intense chocolate flavor ideally put dark chocolate with a high percentage of cocoa.
Remember that one of the secrets to know to make a chocolate cake is to beat the ingredients well to a creamy mass.