After a long struggle through the Covid-19 pandemic, many of us can’t wait to travel and get back to normality. Travelling abroad this year may be difficult, but is possible, so why not book your holiday for next year? Turkey is an amazing place to visit, and definitely somewhere to go whether you’ll be travelling with the whole family or alone. There are many lovely villas to choose from such as Kas Villa Rental if you are looking for Villas in Kas. Read on to find out why you should visit Turkey.
- The number one reason to visit is for the absolutely stunning beaches. If you are desperate to visit a sunny, sandy beach, Turkey is definitely the place to go.
- The next reason to go to Turkey is to visit the Turkish baths. After the stress of the pandemic, many of us could benefit from the relaxing ‘hamam’ experience. You will be washed and massaged so you can completely unwind.
- If you love history and learning about other cultures, Turkey is a brilliant place to visit. There are a number of incredible archaeological sites from ancient empires and civilisations. There are also palaces, mosques and even underground cities of Cappadocia to visit.
- Turkey is also home to the world’s largest mosaic museum called Zeugma which is in Gaziantep. There are also several Ottoman palace museums for history enthusiasts and families alike to enjoy.
- Lastly, if you are a food lover, you will love Turkey as the cuisine is amazing and there are great markets to buy fresh produce. Many tourists like to visit them just to see how incredible they are.